What do my shoes have in common with my dentist and physician?

They're both a pair of docs.

Sort of like the Salmon River flow projections this week.

The projections are made at the Lighthouse Hill Dam in Altmar, +/-5 miles (and several small tributaries) upstream of the USGS gaguing station in Pineville.

Yet...1,500 CFS > 1,800 CFS...?

Lets hope USGS is right, h2oline is wrong, and I can get out there for a day and some retreating steelies...if they're done having their fun yet. Any takers?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I wouldn't be looking for dropbacks just yet...
FoulHooked said…
Always gotta shatter my dreams.
FoulHooked said…
On the other hand...I hear there are still a lot of browns hanging around...

Popular posts from this blog

The Beast

The American Consumer...

The Day the Music Died...