Mohawk Watershed Sypmosium Update

Two days left to register if you want to attend. I suggest you do, providing that's what you are into.

http://minerva.union.edu/garverj/mohawk/symposium/2009_Mohawk_symposium.html

Registration fee is $35 for non-students and includes a banquet reception. I have been informed that, for those that prefer to forego the banquet, registration to observe the presentations is $10; unfortunately the website does not reflect this, but I will just enclose a note with my check and hopefully that will suffice.

The presentations range from very technical to slightly technical, skip the ones you're not interested in.

APA, DEC, TU and The Nature Conservancy are among registered attendees. Makes getting Work to pay me to go feel a lot less like a scam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beast

The Day the Music Died...

The American Consumer...