If it swells...ride it

One of my all-time favorite t-shit logos...even if it is immature (so is Dave...and it's his shirt).

Anyway, life is good, this weekend was awesome, and I'm just gonna ride that wave.

Disclaimer: I don't really get people who blog about their personal life, and at times that's where I've been lately, and this is no exception, so just bear with me people.


Reminds me of another favorite shirt..."Awkward mornings always beat a boring night."

Work was pretty stressful this week, so to relieve some of that Thursday, met up with Brian to hit Alive@5 in Albany...music wasn't great but met some cool people and had a really good time...someone (not naming names) had a "better" time...

Friday, hung out at home, met some more cool people, had an amazing night.

Saturday, did some more hanging out with said cool people, hit a new (to me) spot on the Hudson with Brian, caught a bunch of smallish and one decent smallmouth, had an all-around great day.

Today, caught up on some sleep, got some cleaning done, had a relaxing day.

Hey, it's my blog, I'll write what I want.

No, I didn't make it out to the mountains...my alarm went off at 5:30 this morning...then when it went off again at 6:30 I decided I just didn't have it in me. Hey, you can't have it all.

Life is good, and I'm just riding the wave right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beast

The Day the Music Died...

The American Consumer...