The Perfect Weekend

Perfect, low-key, warming weather weekend.

Work on re-finishing some furniture.
Finish moving my stuff (I know, should already be done by now...but hey).
Watch the dog.
Entertain the girlfriend.
Hit the farmers market.
Make some soup.
Pick up some more furniture to be re-finished.

Really, should be quite relaxing, and won't require much in the way of monitary expenditures.

So, my question is, what else do I need to throw in for you so I can head to Pulaski for a couple days?

This offer is good until 11:00 PM EST, Friday, February 6, 2009.

Comments

Anonymous said…
sorry, I have my reservations already...see you in Pineville!
FoulHooked said…
I wish...talk about insult to injury

Popular posts from this blog

The Beast

The Day the Music Died...

The American Consumer...