Filthy Meat-Hunter

That's me.

Rung in the new year with some frozen-water fishing. Headed up north with Brian (his pics below) for my first true ice fishing experience ever.

Hey, I'd rather be on the river, but who can complain on a day like this?

Cut travel time in half and fill the freezer...I can handle that.


Actually...our combined catch is on the right...pretty much everything on the left is Larry's haul.

Should be an adequate way to pass the winter. Cheaper than heading west to the tribs. Now, if I could only find some way to stock my fly boxes while I'm wasting time on the ice...



She'll do. Don't mind the surprised look, she's just so totally into tying, she can't hold back.

First flies ever tied...


They'll fish.

Comments

Flying Ties said…
I know exactly where you should fish the center fly on May 16th.

You know the place.

Welcome (back) to hardwater. This is my second year but this year I'm a lot more serious than last year. I have an extra jig set up if you're ever looking to go.

Popular posts from this blog

The Beast

The Day the Music Died...

The American Consumer...